The Township office has re-opened as of Monday, August 17th 2020 at 9 a.m. and the following protocols are in place:
- Please wear a face covering as mandated by the Health Unit.
- Only one person (or two from same household) in the lobby at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is available to be used.
The Council is now able to be in attendance at Council Chambers and members of the public that wish to attend Council Meetings can dial in to the teleconference by dialing 1-855-343-6177 and conference ID# 5125690.
- For the payment of property taxes, cheques can be mailed or dropped off to the office mailbox or be made online through your banking institution. If you are making payments online, please remember that your account number is your full 19-digit roll number that starts with 4831 and ends with 0000. Do not use any spaces or decimals.
- Burning Permits were to start April 1st. We ask that you follow the rules of the permits but you do not need to pick up a permit. Do not ignite any fire between 6am and 6pm (including burning barrels).
If you develop a fever, cough and/or have difficulty breathing AND within 14 days have traveled to an impacted area OR, had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, OR close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to an impacted area - isolate yourself from others immediately and call the Health Unit at 1-800-563-2808.